The Sierra Sales Summit will help sales and marketing professionals grow their skills and knowledge. A full day of learning from topnotch speakers on topics, such as leadership, reputation management, social media selling, connected communication, content marketing, financing and professional style.
- Grow Your Leadership Skills And Sales, by Joelle Jay, an executive coach, speaker, and author.
- Position Yourself And Your Ideas In The Marketplace, by Tracy Benelli, founder of The Relevant You
- Dress For Success And Win The Sale, by Kathleen Audet, owner of Your Authentic Image
- Establish Better Credit And Get Leverage To Make More Sales, by Julie Macc, a credit expert
- Use Social Media To Promote Your Brand And Grow Relationships, by Jennifer Darling, professional speaker, trainer and consultant
- Learn the Secret to Connected Communication, by Shari Pheasant, an award-winning business specialist and founder and CEO of Horse Power Strategies.
- Position Yourself As An Expert With Content And Get More Leads, Annie Flanzraich, awardwinning writer, editor and owner of Flanz Writes
Bonus Breakfast Session For Managers at 8 a.m.: Attracting, Retaining and Growing Great Sales Talent, by Alice Heiman, national sales expert and PSN past president.