May 28, 2019 5:41 pm
Want to be recognized as being an expert in your field? Writing a book is the quickest way to help you get more prospects in your pipeline, solidify your reputation, attract more clients, build your brand, grab media attention, and stand out above your competition! Randy Peyser will share some easy formats to write a great book. She will also explain how to get a book deal with a publisher, and most importantly, why you want one.
You will learn:
- Simple formats to write a salable book.
- What topics are hot and what’s not.
- The most essential sales tool you need in order to sell a manuscript to a publisher.
- The quickest way to get an agent or publisher to stop in their tracks.
- The one thing to absolutely not do if you are serious about getting a publishing contract.
- How to get cover endorsements when you don’t know anybody who’s famous.
- The biggest mistakes authors make.
- The things you absolutely must do to make your book stand out.
- Details about your writing that publishers always look for.
- The biggest questions publishers ask before they make a buying decision.
- How to title your book to maximize your sales potential
- How to market your book once it’s published
Randy Peyser helps people get book deals with literary agents and publishers. She edits and ghostwrites books and pitches manuscripts to literary agents and publishers. Her clients have been featured in Oprah Magazine, Time Magazine, on the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestseller Lists, and on Hallmark TV and Daily Mail TV. Her authors’ books have been sold nationally to big box stores and airport bookstores, have been featured in other prominent media outlets, and a number of them have won prestigious awards. Randy also places books in 5-star luxury hotels and national magazines. Her company is www.AuthorOneStop.com.
Randy is the author of:
- The Write-a-Book Program
- Crappy to Happy as featured in the movie, “Eat Pray Love”
- The Power of Miracle Thinking
This post was written by Sandra Triglia